We are proud of the service we offer, and proud to represent candidates with outstanding records of achievement in the Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Environmental sector.
Since 2002 we have been delivering HSE recruitment solutions to some of the world’s most recognisable brands. We have also partnered with SMEs looking to hire their very first in-house Health & Safety professional, companies experiencing enormous growth and companies going through a significant restructure. We’ve recruited through periods of recession and periods of rapid economic growth.
Constant throughout is our honest and transparent communication, and our unwavering commitment to delivery. We take time to understand the specific requirements of each role and each client, and adapt our candidate identification, candidate attraction and candidate qualification strategies to meet the specific requirement of each campaign and each recruitment partner.
In short you will be engaging with a highly professional, vastly networked recruitment partner wholly dedicated to the HSE sector:
- Professionally trained recruitment consultants – each holding (or working toward) recognised Health & Safety qualifications.
- Sector-specialists, who are knowledgeable and passionate about the industry in which you operate.
- A global network of over 55,000 Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Environmental professionals, with more LinkedIn followers than our closest three competitors combined.
- Recruitment campaigns tailored to your specific requirements, utilising Executive Search, Retained Advertising, Psychometric Profiling and bespoke Interim Solutions where appropriate.
- Expertise in mobilising HSE talent globally.
- An unwavering commitment to diversity, inclusion and ethical recruitment practices.
Networking and Industry Events
The very best Health & Safety practitioners understand that professional development does not stop with qualifications and IOSH membership. It is a continuous and varied pursuit.
We are regularly invited to speak at IOSH meetings, are frequent exhibitors and presenters at Health & Safety events and associated conferences, offer sponsorship to a variety of awards, training schemes and legal briefings and our team are regular attendees at industry events.
More recently this has extended to hosting our own networking and industry events at locations throughout the UK under the banner of “HSE Leaders Connect”.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The HSE Recruitment Network are proud members of ENG – a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond – and are financially backed by the Pertemps Network Group, the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK.
To find out more, click here to visit the website.