Established in 2002, The HSE Recruitment Network are the most recognised and trusted brand in the UK Health & Safety recruitment sector. Our network is unrivalled as we assist our clients in solving some of their most complex challenges and working with modern business leaders to assist them in all things Health & Safety.
We actively attract and engage an ever-growing pool of HSE professionals through our industry-leading events, our exclusive partnerships with industry bodies and our exceptional recruitment campaigns, assisting companies of all shapes and sizes to identify, attract and on-board the very best talent.
Powered by ENG's unique ENG 3D Ecosystem® we provide permanent, contract and interim recruitment solutions across all areas of Health & Safety.
Why partner with HSE?
We take great pride in the markets we represent and strive to offer a working culture not seen elsewhere in the industry.
Using our parent ENG's 3D Ecosystem we are equipped to support you whether it be a critical hire campaign or ongoing multi-hire talent support and attraction.
Did you know?
- We are the only recruitment agency partnered with NEBOSH, IIRSM and RoSPA.
- Our consultants are all professionally trained, both in recruitment and in Health & Safety and/or Risk Management.
- We are the founders of "HSE Leaders Connect" - the industry-leading networking group for Director-level Health & Safety, Wellbeing and Risk Management professionals.
- We have direct access to a network of more than 100,000 Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Risk Management professionals.
- We manage the IOSH Careers Zone at the annual IOSH Conference.
- We currently have more followers on LinkedIn than our 5 nearest competitors combined, currently standing well in excess of 100,000+.
- All our consultants operate a LinkedIn recruiter license to access niche talent pools for key hires outside of the "active" job market.
Networking and Industry Events
The very best Health & Safety practitioners understand that professional development does not stop with qualifications and IOSH membership. It is a continuous and varied pursuit.
We are regularly invited to speak at IOSH meetings, are frequent exhibitors and presenters at Health & Safety events and associated conferences, offer sponsorship to a variety of awards, training schemes and legal briefings and our team are regular attendees at industry events.
More recently this has extended to hosting our own networking and industry events at locations throughout the UK under the banner of “HSE Leaders Connect”.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The HSE Recruitment Network are proud members of ENG – a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond – and are financially backed by the Pertemps Network Group, the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK.
To find out more, click here to visit the website.