The HSE Recruitment Network is the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy focused solely on the Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Environmental sector.
Our track record of success extends to Global HSE Director assignments, and we are proud to say our services have been retained by some of the world’s most recognisable and respected brands.
- Are professionally trained, both in Recruitment and Health & Safety.
- Are highly networked.
- Have proven track records of delivery on a range of HSE assignments.
- Specialise in either Permanent or Contract recruitment campaigns.
- Deliver on both retained & contingent assignments.
- Are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to administer, interpret, assess and deliver psychometric testing and profiling.
- Are proud and passionate advocates of the Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Environmental sectors.
Immersed in the HSE sector
We aim to build affiliations with organisations who identify, support and reward industry excellence.
Our goal is to be a trusted and expeditious source of industry intelligence. Our global network of over 20,000 HSE practitioners – supported by more than 23,000 company page followers on LinkedIn – are offered regular employment market updates, access to accurate guidance on advancements in the HSE sector, inspiring case studies of professional development and HSE successes, and a unique commentary on the Health & Safety sector.
Part of the Executive Network Group (ENG)
The HSE Recruitment Network is a proud member of ENG, a group of specialist recruitment agencies headquartered in Birmingham and serving the whole of the UK and beyond.
With financial backing from the Pertemps Network Group – the largest privately-owned recruitment business in the UK – ENG operate an “inch-wide, mile-deep” philosophy, meaning each individual consultant and business is not only an expert in recruitment, but also passionate and knowledgeable about the vertical market in which they operate. As a result our client partnerships are based as much on sector intelligence as they are recruitment expertise.
To find out more about the Executive Network Group please visit our website.