Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103869
HSE Recruitment are working with a growing Facilities Management business to recruit their Health and Safety Manager, based in Birmingham.
The business predominantly provide soft services to a range of clients across the UK. Reporting into the Operations Director, the Health and Safety Manager will oversee all strategic and operational improvements in Health, Safety and Compliance across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Rewriting and revamping all Health and Safety policies, procedures, strategy and vision
• Engage key stakeholders across the business to develop and improve a collaborative and cohesive behaviour safety culture
• Build upon and manage the safety management system and external accreditations including IS045001, ISO9001 and ISO14001
• Lead on operational Health and Safety management including audits, accident investigation, training and completing risk assessments
• Provide appropriate advice to the business on risk management, including identifying, assessing and mitigating risks where appropriate
Qualification requirements include:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Tech or Grad IOSH (advantageous)
• Experience within Facilities Management, Property Management or Real Estate
• Strong communication and engagement skills
• Recent experience in a management position with a proven track record of enhancing Health, Safety and Compliance standards
• Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
In return, the Health and Safety Manager will be paid a salary between £40-50,000 per annum plus further benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org