Salary: £31300 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230061
HSE Recruitment are currently working with an established engineering and manufacturing company in Coventry on the recruitment of a HSE Officer. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take on a diverse range of duties, as part of a team and progress with a company who will support you
The HSE Officer will be responsible for the day to day delivery of all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment. This role requires strong communication and project management skills and will be an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a dynamic and supportive environment. The HSE Officer is responsible for ensuring that the business is compliant with all current HSE legislation across the site and that all building systems are maintained and working correctly.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Lead on all HSE internal & external audits.
• Lead in environmental tasks, internal and external audits and projects(ISO14001).
• Lead on all HSE incidents/reports/near miss investigation and closure.
• Responsible for ensuring all systems are operating correctly, ensuring that the building remain operational.
• Responsible for all contractors works on site.
• Ensure building maintenance schedule is completed.
• First line of report for all building breakdowns / faults.
• Organising, sourcing, management (including induction), setting contractors to work and checking completed works for all external contractors, required on site.
• Systems expert (Building Control Management/Security Systems/Fire Systems).
What we are looking for:
• HSE Officer/Advisor/Coordinator with experience in a similar level role
• Someone with facilities and building maintenance experience, dealing with contractors etc
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• We are open on background but experience within manufacturing, engineering, testing, lab experience would be advantageous
Salary for this role is £31,300 + package.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply and I will be in touch.