Safety, Risk and Training Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104275
HSE Recruitment have been engaged by a commercial cleaning company to recruit a Safety, Risk and Training Manager. You will be part of a close knit senior leadership team, be trusted to take responsibility for H&S across the business and ensure they are operating as safely as possible. If you like being hands on and having full autonomy for your day, this could be the right role for you.
This company operates a number of bus cleaning contracts, which include cleaning, fuelling, shunting and parking of the buses by our staff. The majority of this work is carried out after 6pm and therefore this person must be prepared to work a couple of nights/evenings. You will ideally split your time between the office in Croydon, home working and out visiting the various depots across London. Along with the bus cleaning contracts they also have contracts with schools, office etc. which are open during the day.
• Monthly H&S Client meetings at all bus division sites
• Overview and control of H&S paperwork for the business, documentation and portal updates
• Support and guidance for the Premises Division, including random site inspections and audits
• Issue of legislation to staff and safety briefings
• Ensuring company accreditations are in date and renewed
• Accident investigations and disciplinary
• Control of PAT testing
• Complete H&S audits for each garage monthly and send to Operations Director
• Create and review RAMS for all tasks undertaken by Nationwide staff
• Visit sites and review working practices in line with RAMS, liaise with Operational Management on best practices
• Control of staff training
• Visit site and carry out H&S training with staff including site management
• Issue and control the return of tool box talks to the sites
• The candidate must have NEBOSH qualification
• FM or Cleaning Industry experience would be advantageous but a proven career history within a transport related or other high risk environment will also be considered.
• Experience with multiple sites or multiple contracts.
Salary for this role is £50-52,000 + car.
If you are interested in exploring this role further please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.