Head of Health & Safety
Salary: £56000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104228
Head of Safety – Central London
£56,000 + Benefits
The HSE Recruitment Network are working with one of the most recognisable and respected cultural landmarks in the UK who are looking to recruit a Head of Safety to lead the safety function across their prestigious site in Central London.
The role of Head of Safety will see you head up a team of 3 people, leading and shaping the Safety Management System whilst also providing expert advice and support to a range of stakeholders across the business in order to achieve its strategic objectives. As Head of Safety you will work closely with all departments, taking the leading role in the development and implementation of the Health, Safety & Fire policies across the business. You will have strategic input, ensuring that a positive, engaging Health & Safety culture with a ‘can do’ approach is in place as well as leading the development and delivery of training. You will be managing the members of your team, whilst very much retaining a ‘hands on’ approach.
To be considered for the role of Head of Safety, you will have need to have the following skills & experience:
• Health & Safety Degree, or NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• Grad IOSH (or higher)
• Experience of working as a Safety Manager / Head of Safety in a medium to large business
• Experience of live events / performing arts would be an advantage, but not essential
• Collaborative individual, strong communication skills, able to work with creative people
• Management experience with the ability to motivate, coach and develop a team
A basic salary of circa £56k is on offer, along with excellent benefits and some fantastic perks. For more information on this Head of Safety opportunity, please contact Paul Turrall @ HSE Recruitment on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com