Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104185
Food Manufacturing Company, to manage a complex small production site and distribution network
Salary, £45,000 per annum - £55,000 per annum + a competitive benefit package
Do you want to join an impressive, fast paced Food Manufacturing company as HSE Manager ?
Are you an passionate, hands on, engaging and proactive Health Safety and Environment professional? Looking to put your own stamp on HSE, drive change and embed a proactive safety culture, where everyone is accountable for HSE ? If so this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment Network are proud to represent this particular FMCG Food Manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Health, Safety and Environment Manager with a natural energy and infectious enthusiasm. You will have the ability to make a difference with your ability to contribute to the national HSE agenda work closely with the Head of HSE and to influence and lead the health, safety and environment agenda at site level.
• Manage both the manufacturing and distribution functions form a HSE prospective, working closely with the General Manager, be a key player within the Site Leadership Team, Occupational Health Team and liaise with the central HSE Team.
• Promote, embed and strengthen the existing health and safety culture, make HSE personal for everyone on site. Ensure a consistent and forward thinking approach for long term change and results
• Take ownership and develop the current HSE Systems already in place
• Train, mentor, coach and develop the workforce which will include HSE Apprentices
• Responsible for the line management and development of the HSE Advisor on site.
• Ensuring that the working environment and people are