Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104149
My client is one of the UK’s leading utility providers. They employ over 4,000 staff across the country, and deliver energy to over 10 million homes and business. They currently have a requirement for a CDM Advisor to join their team, and play a key role in ensuring the safety and compliance for some large scale pre-construction projects
Reporting into the Pre-Construction Assurance Manager, the role of CDM Advisor will see you working with key stakeholders internally as well as with the Enabling Function to ensure that all design activities are safety compliant. You will be reviewing pre-construction information from the Enabling Function which plays a key role in decision making around workload selection. This is predominantly a home based role, with weekly visits to the Sheffield office and site visits too. You will be coaching and mentoring the Design Team in Health & Safety matters with the aim of reducing risk and employing good practice.
To be considered for the CDM Advisor role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• NEBOSH General (or equivalent) certificate
• Hand on experience in a Health & Safety role, ideally with experience of CDM Regulations and the role of Principle Designer
• Excellent written communication skills, with experience of producing management reports
• Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Full UK driving license (all expenses and business mileage paid for)
In return, a starting salary of £32-35k is on offer, along with an attractive benefits scheme including 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, and industry leading training and development.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Paul Turrall @ HSE Recruitment on 0121 454 5000, or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration