Group Quality Manager
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104137
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently working exclusively to identify a Group Quality Manager on a full time permanent basis to work for a well-respected Logistics and Warehousing company. This is a brand new position covering 4 of their business units working as part of a wider group. The four businesses are based across Manchester, Cheshire, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Providing advice to senior management on all quality matters and working with each induvial business to achieve the Groups quality objectives.
• Point of contact for all quality matters across the Group.
• Introduction and role out of ISO 9001 into all businesses with ongoing management responsibilities.
• Production and reporting of KPI`s
• Auditing of all businesses against ISO 9001 and BRC standards
• Supporting the businesses in achieving and maintaining any client specific standards that may be required eg SMETA 6 and Organic Standards etc
• Providing support and input into business tenders and liaising with customers as required.
• Developing audit programs and undertaking BRC and ISO 9001 audits and supporting the businesses during external audits.
• Provide support and carry out investigations as required into non-conformance’s and ensure robust corrective actions are put in place.
• Develop and maintain business continuity plans for the group of companies.
• Assisting the potential role out of other management systems across the group eg. ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
• Keep up to date with all relevant changes in management standards and communicate them to the business and ensure that measures are put in place to address any changes.
• Develop and deliver training in management standards.
Key Skills and qualifications required:
• Management of ISO 9001 and BRC accreditation and knowledge of ISO14001, ISO 45001 standards desirable.
• Worked within a logistics, warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment would be desirable.
• Experience in continuous improvement and problem solving techniques is desirable – 5’s – Lean management, Six Sigma etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to enable them to liaise with customers and staff across the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and consultative management style to support business changes.
• Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and BRC and experience of HACCP.
• Full driving license and willingness to travel as required.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 + car.
If you are interested in finding our more, please apply for the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a further conversation.