Environmental Project Lead
Salary: £33500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104107
HSE Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a Essex based Charity, to recruit an Environmental Project Lead.
The key focus of the post holder will be to implement and manage the EMS (Environmental Management System) and lead the project to gain ISO14001 accreditation for the Charity.
Other notable responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Facilities Manager and Lead Assessor to ensure the Charity are compliant with their ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) submission and to then manage any actions from the ESOS submission
• Lead the project to become a carbon neutral organisation
• Assess, analyse and collate environmental performance data monthly
• Be the first point of contact for environmental queries
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Qualification with IEMA or similar professional body
• Experience of successfully achieving ISO14001 and implementing a EMS
• Experience of submitting an ESOS
• Additional NEBOSH General or Environmental qualification would be highly advantageous, but is not essential
This position is offered on a 2 year fixed term contract, with the possibility of further extension due to planned company growth.
The salary for this position is £33,500 plus further benefits. You would be based at the head office in Harlow, Essex full time with remote working considered in the current climate.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.