Senior SHEQ Business Partner
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104079
HSE Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a leading Facilities Management organisation in the Manchester area, to recruit a Senior SHEQ Business Partner.
Supporting the SHEQ Manager, the Senior SHEQ Business Partner will be responsible for leading a team of Business Partners to achieve operational excellence, meet high compliance standards and promote a safety culture across the business which continually improves performance.
Other notable responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and updating the Integrated Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and CHAS)
• Produce and implement management system documentation, reviewing and updating as necessary and ensuring document control and maintenance of records
• Develop and deliver SHEQ training across the business, including management system training to Operation Managers
• Undertake SHEQ compliance audits
• Engage with a variation of stakeholder across the business to improve behaviour safety culture and understanding of SHEQ compliance
To be considered, the post holder must have:
• Qualified to Diploma level (NEBOSH, NCRQ or equivalent)
• Grad or Chartered IOSH
• Lead Internal Auditor qualification
• Previous experience within Facilities Management would be highly advantageous, but similar backgrounds will be considered
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence decision making effectively
The salary range for this position is circa. £45,000 pa with further benefits package included.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for informal enquiries.