Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor
Salary: £33000 - £37500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104065
A leading Scottish manufacturing organisation based just outside of Paisley are seeking to appoint a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor at a flagship manufacturing site. If you want the opportunity to work for a truly world leading business who are always striving for excellence, thinking ahead and who genuinely live and breathe their values, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
They are one of the largest manufacturer of their niche product and have a longstanding heritage steeped in tradition. They have prospered through the years by continuously looking forward by adopting best in class manufacturing principles. Their vision is to be the most successful and respected manufacturing company in the world and they are passionate about leading sustainable manufacturing practices, continuous innovation and outstanding service.
As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor you will use your skills and knowledge to promote a positive health and safety culture within the workplace. You will ensure the staff comply with safety policies and practices and health and safety legislation and assist the Head of Health and Safety in driving a culture which never compromises on the health and safety. You will continue to develop, build and execute proactive and sustainable hazard risk management systems in line with business objectives in order to monitor safety, health and wellbeing with the ultimate aim of hazard control, zero injuries and autonomous safety. The role will require working closely with line managers and employees at all levels within the organisation.
Skills and experience-
• NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent level of qualification).
• In depth knowledge of health and safety legislation and practice and experince in a similar level role as a HSE Advisor, Officer or Coordinator.
• Experince in complex (ideally manufacturing) environments.
• Ability to manage and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise briefings and reports.
• Literacy and numeracy skills including computer literacy in MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively at all levels in person and in writing.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please apply or sent your CV to email@example.com.