HSE Business Partner
Salary: £37000 - £42000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104055
HSE Recruitment Network have been engaged by an industry leading manufacturing organisation to recruit a HSE Business Partner at their large manufacturing facility in York.
This is a single site, standalone position reporting into the Head of HSE. You will be part of a wider HSE Team, some of which are based at head office and some are remote. Being based here will offer such a fantastic opportunity and exposure across the group. This role provides a fantastic balance of an autonomous role but with the support of a team who are on hand to help.
Not only will you have the opportunity to help improve day to day HSE compliance, you will also get involved in the design and implementation of business wide Health, Safety and Environmental behavioural and cultural improvement projects and initiatives. Duties include but aren’t exclusive to the following:
• You will ensure team effectiveness through positive reinforcement to support the aims and objectives of the team.
• Representing the HSE team at on-site progress meetings and Forums
• Carry out regular site audits and risk assessments
• Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation;
• Record incidents and accidents on our national system and produce statistics for leaders. Take a lead role in accident/incident and near miss investigation, ensure corrective actions are concluded and follow up closure of all issues.
Experience level required:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience at HSE Advisor/Business Partner Level within a manufacturing organisation.
• NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum but NEBOSH Diploma level qualification or working towards would be desirable.
• Knowledge of accident and incident route cause investigation (demonstrated by certified training).
• Knowledge of site and office based auditing
• Extensive practical knowledge of Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Although not essential to the role the following skills/experience would be beneficial
• Formal auditing qualification (18001, 14001 auditor).
• A completer to finisher- someone who can demonstrate the ability to take a project or task and run with it to the end
• We are looking for a strong communicator and able to influence and engage at all levels. You will bring drive, passion and energy to this site.
Salary for this role is £37,000 - £42,000 and bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role please send your up to date CV to Aisling.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert and we can arrange a call.