Health and Safety Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104052-1
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently searching for a Health and Safety Business Partner to join a leading logistics company on a full time permanent basis in Warwickshire.
This is a pivotal role partnering with the business operation teams in driving culture change and implementing proactive processes within Health & Safety & Environment, targeting zero accidents, keeping our staff safe and protecting the business.
This role is part of a growth plan constructed by the Head of Safety which will see the team double in size over the next 6 months.
To be considered for this Health and Safety Business Partner role you must have the following:
• Working in either Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, Retail or Manufacturing.
• Application of HS within an SME / large business
• Understanding of Human factors when leading Cultural change
• Knowledge of ISO Standards 45001 (Health & Safety)
• Leading or supporting risk assessment creation / reviews.
• Leading or supporting incident investigation / reporting.
• Experience in delivering in-house training courses for health, safety and environmental topics using Google Forms and Data studio
• Diploma level H&S Qualification (e.g. NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ).
• Fire Risk Assessment Certification
• Certificate in Environmental Management (e.g. IEMA).
• Train the Trainer Certification
As part of the role you will also be responsible for:
•Positively and actively drive towards an embedded HS&E culture taking an approach that creates a continually improving focus on preventative actions, reduction of injuries and the promotion of health and environmentally friendly operations.
•Communicate effectively, translating HS&E compliance standards using modern software to direction the business presented in the form of procedures, bulletin material, verbal support, mentoring and coaching.
•Support the development and implementation HS&E strategy and processes to expand value added opportunities in the application and maintenance of accredited standards.
The package for the Health and Safety Business Partner will be:
• 50k plus car with additional benefits
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for more information