Health and Safety Advisor - South East
Salary: £36000 per annum
Location: South East England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104051
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently searching for Health and Safety Advisor in the South East of the UK, (ideally living in either, Enfield, Greenford, Docklands, Dartford or Croydon) to work for one of the Europe’s leading parcel companies on a full time permanent basis working across 12 sites.
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation due to a period of huge growth and whilst some companies are making redundancies my client is expanding across their Health and Safety function.
To be considered for this Health and Safety Advisor – South East:
• Nebosh General certificate - candidates who are yet to complete the certificate but have done at least two modules may be considered.
• Someone who is used to working independently with high level organisational skills.
• Ideally worked in sectors like: Logistics, Transport, Manufacturing or retail would be preferred.
The Health and Safety Advisor South East will:
• Provide coaching and support to staff at all levels to improve employee engagement and drive continuous improvements across all 12 sites.
• Complete site Health, Safety and Environmental Audits.
• Provide Health, Safety and Environmental Advice to sites to ensure legal compliance and improve health, safety and environmental performance.
• Ensure that all personal targets and objectives are achieved and support the achievement of team objectives and targets, as appropriate.
• Assist with management of external audit process and maintain certification to the ISO14001 Standards.
• Provide comprehensive HSE support to sites to ensure continuous improvement
• Conduct HSE reviews with Site Managers and Regional Managers to agree improvement actions.
• Support location management in the investigation and reporting of near misses and accidents to ensure that thorough accident, incident and near miss investigations are completed and comprehensively documented.
• Provide coaching on accident investigation when required.
• Carry out any other tasks and duties as required in the context of the role or as requested by the Head of Risk & HSE or their appointed representatives.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor South East package is:
£32,000-£33,500 depending on location 37.5hours per week, 25 days holiday, company car or £460 per month allowance,
death in service 1 X Salary, auto enrolment pension.
To be considered for this role please contact email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information
Closing date: 29th of October