Health, Safety and Fire Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104047-4
HSE Recruitment are working with a leading Property Management company to recruit a Health, Safety and Fire Manager, who will be based at one of the largest retail shopping venues in Manchester.
The Health, Safety and Fire Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the companies HSE and Fire strategy in accordance with standards and agreed targets.
As a senior professional, the post holder will have sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise across all Health, Safety and Fire matters and will be equally adept at being able to communicate with a diverse network of stakeholder, from Operative through to Director.
Notable key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that systems and processes are compliant, in line with industry standards ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Lead and develop the Health, Safety and Fire training strategy
• Drive a Health and Safety strategy that will deliver recognisable behaviour and cultural changes in the business
• Support, mentor and manage a small team of Fire Officers and Health and Safety Coordinators
• Work as a cohesive unit with the management team to deliver best practice across the venue
To be considered for this opportunity, the post holder must have:
• CMIOSH or Grad IOSH working towards Chartered status
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• A recognised Fire Safety qualification would be advantageous (e.g. NEBOSH Fire Certificate)
• Recent experience in Property Management, Retail or Hospitality
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills
The salary on offer for this position is £40,000 - 45,000 plus further benefits.
For more information, or to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com