Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104037
HSE Recruitment have partnered with a Midlands based specialist fit out and construction services organisation to support with the recruitment of a SHE Coordinator.
The SHE Coordinator will support the Health and Safety department with all administrative duties, to ensure a smooth running of the day to day operations is achievable. Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of asbestos surveys
• Preparation of construction phase plans
• Reviewing RAMs
• Completing project manuals and end of project files / reports
• Certificate inspection and support with management of accreditations
• Administrative duties associated with waste carrier licenses
• Support with the management of the health and safety systems
This will be a full time role, based at the Lichfield head office.
To be considered, the successful applicant will have:
• Recent experience in a similar Coordinator / Administrator role delivering the above duties effectively
• A background in Construction and working on fast track, fit out projects
• IOSH or NEBOSH qualification (advantageous)
• Tech IOSH (advantageous)
In return, the successfully appointed SHE Coordinator can expect to receive a salary up to £30,000 plus further benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 for an informal discussion. Early applications are encouraged as interviews are being scheduled for week commencing 5th October.