Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104036
A fantastic opportunity has come up with a leading manufacturing and distribution company in Exeter who are seeking a Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Advisor. This growing company has experiencing year or year growth so there has never been a more exciting time to join. This role is key in the continued growth of the company as they continue to expand, supply their products in more countries and work on exciting projects direct with customers.
You will be responsible for supporting and advising the company on all aspects in regards to HSEQ. You will develop, implement and review all HSEQ legislation, provide guidance to the company on all operational production areas, warehouses, office space and retail units.
Main Responsibilities also include:
• Encourage and promote a positive and proactive HSEQ culture and drive continuous improvement.
• Keep up to date on EHS legislation, adapting policies as required and ensure high levels of compliance.
• Conduct and review risk assessments across the company's sites, including COSHH.
• Review RAMs and do all inspections and audits.
• Investigate all accidents and incidents, analyse root cause and ensure the correct measures are put in place to prevent further accidents.
• Keep up to date with new quality standards and monitor quality laws applicable to the business. Accurately analyse quality and certify adherence to established guidelines and quality processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• Hands on health and safety experince in a manufacturing ideally or alternatively, warehouse or showrooms experince dealing with staff of all levels
• Experince in a similar role with similar duties to above
• Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative
• Able to identify emerging problems and proactively develop solutions
• Possess a valid driving license.
Salary on offer for this role is £30-33,000. If you are interested in finding out more please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.