Dual Site HSE Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441104013
Do you want to join a unique, state of the art food manufacturing company as Dual site SHE Manager ? Are you an passionate, engaging and proactive Safety Health and Environmental Professional ? Looking to develop and improve the safety culture, where everyone is accountable for SHE?
If so this is the job for you!
HSE Recruitment Network are currently representing this particular FMCG Food Manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a strong Safety Health and Environment Manager to manage two large sites with around 500 staff on each. The role is based in Somerset with another site in Chippenham and is reporting to the site General Manager
• To develop, compile and implement a SHE strategy for site in order to ensure the best practices are adopted in all areas and standards are consistently met.
• Ensuring personal and environmental accidents are investigated, recorded and reported properly, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents.
• Keep the business informed of any new legislation, identify gaps and implement actions to ensure conformity.
• Identifies and delivers SHE related training to drive site strategy.
• Ensures Executive team are fully engaged with deployment of site SHE strategy.
• To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong Safety/Environmental culture.
• Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management
• Ensures pace setting compliance with Environmental legislation including PPC permit and energy reduction targets
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• NEBOSH Diploma Level Qualification is essential (or equivalent) with Grad IOSH Status desirable
• FMCG Experience ideally within food/beverage manufacturing
• Significant experience in a similar senior H&S role
• Passionate about health and safety and the ability to influence at the senior level and also drive and implement change at all level.
• Strong communicator and a team player
• Strong compliance experience but also able to use problem solving and pragmatic judgement to solve and deal with problems.
For this role you will be offered a salary in the region of £60-70,000 + car allowance an additional benefits.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.