Salary: £27000 - £36000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103980
Are you interested in joining a global manufacturing organisation who are invested in excellence across its EHS function? If the answer is yes, then this fantastic organisation could be for you. They are seeking an Environment, Health and Safety Officer to work across multiple sites locally with a base just outside Newton Abbot.
This is a standalone role covering a few sites in the local area however this role will have support from the corporate function who will filter down key initiatives for you to role out in your area. You will not only have the chance here to drive EHS Excellence but also be involved in important operational projects on site, drive continuous improvement projects and lean manufacturing initiatives. You will support other departments and discover through a collaborative approach, how they can improve practices in a safe way. This is a key role in the business, essential for driving change.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Manufacturing Experience.
• EHS Experience in a similar role as a health and safety advisor, officer or coordinator.
• Health and safety qualification such as NEBOSH Certificate or a Technical Degree with some EHS Experience. It would be desirable that you hold both a technical degree and a health and safety qualification.
• Experience working on lean or continuous improvement projects across an operational capacity.
• Someone who is passionate, self-motivated and driven to improve standards across both EHS and operations across multi-sites.
• An engaging, personable and pragmatic individual who can get people to buy into safety.
• Strong problem solving skills and project management
• Great communication both orally and written.
Salary for this role is £28-35,000.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a call.