Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103947
Salary; £40,000 per annum
Based across two sites, Telford and Worcester
Main Responsibilities :-
• Responsible for leading the implementation of hygiene programme throughout the two small manufacturing plants.
• To manage the technical liaison between plant, headquarters, chemical supplier and any third party hygiene providers.
• Compliance to quality management system & hygiene programme.
• Mentor and train leadership team and production personnel to complete the hygiene daily schedules.
• Ensures efficient use of labour, chemicals, tools and equipment to ensure cleaning meets the requirements of the company's Hygiene Programme.
• Ensures compliance to Occupational Health & Safety and Company's Environmental Safety Programmes. In addition, provides a safe working environment and safe employees.
• Ensures Continuous Improvement for Hygiene Programme at factory level.
• Experience within food industry or similar high risk environment
• Minimum Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Degree educated, ideally in Microbiology or sciences.
Ideal personality traits:-
• Excellent communication skills ability to talk to, liaise across departments and engage with personnel at all levels
• Keen problem solver
• Strong leadership and a self-starter
• Attention to detail
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.