Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103943
Role: SHE Coordinator
Based :- Goole
You have the chance to join a Global fast paced manufacturing company as a SHE Co-ordinator and work across 4 large and complex plants based within 1 location in Goole !
The company has a strong and robust safety team and if you are successful there will be opportunities for future progression.
If you wish to be a part of some exciting new projects and work with a busy and dynamic environment, then this is the right next step for you.
• Maintenance of the SHE Management systems
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote good SHE practice across the site
• You will work closely with the operations team and key members of the leadership team to meet safety, health and environmental objectives
• Promote a positive culture, behaviours and be able to engage and influence and build on internal and external relationships
• Co-ordinate relevant audits and ensure that actions and remedial solutions are actioned
• Develop and ensure alignment of current SSOW and SOP’s as well as driving continuous improvements
• Develop and deliver SHE training for the site. Coach and develop line managers so they feel confident in taking ownership of health and safety
• Hands on SHE support with regular manufacturing walks
• Identify problems and produce and implement solutions which are appropriate and fit the business.
Required Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• Chemical or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience is desirable but may look at wider manufacturing experience if relevant
• NEBOSH Certificate ( will include candidates who are studying for their NEBOSH Certificate)
Ideal personality traits:-
• Enthusiastic, hands on and engaging
• Driven and self-motivated
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with good communication skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.