Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary: £40000 - £46000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103919
Would you like to work for a leading FMCG Manufacturing organisation who priorities HSE? Would you like to drive and develop a positive HSE culture and improve HSE across an agile site that doesn't accept the status quo? Are you a creative Safety professional that can think on your feet and engage others? Then this could be the right next step for you..
Leading FMCG Beverage Manufacturing Company - Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Full time, Permanent Role
Based in Milton Keynes, Single Site Role
Salary, Circa £40,000 per annum, please note this can be flexible for the right candidate + Benefits
Main Responsibilities :-
• Sit on the senior leadership team and be the most senior HSE professional on site
• Able to communicate well to all levels of the business.
• Promote HSE effectively and positively and drive accountability downwards for HSE
• Promote a positive safety culture and improve the behavioural change across the sites while driving the company towards interdependency
• Provide full support and credible advice to the operations team to ensure leadership and management of the safety programme with the ultimate aim of delivering the UK's HSE improvement agenda.
• Drive a consistent approach across all HSE activities and drive forward the HSE management systems by influencing the management team, whilst working with the operations team to ensure compliance.
• Liaise with other HSE Expert teams and the Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to ensure consistency and best practise between sites.
• Co-ordination of site EMS and Environmental Permit. Play an active part of yield/waste reduction on site with the production team, and play an active part in the management of the companies Sustainability programme; which includes "zero to landfill"
• Development, delivery, communication and education of site HS&E KPI's.
• Enable the organisation to excel in HSE and push the boundaries of what is possible
• Support the sites in working towards achieving ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Essential Qualifications and experience :-
• Significant FMCG Manufacturing experience
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• TechIOSH / GradIOSH
• IEMA or ISO 14001 Lead auditor
• Strong experience with Environmental permit
• Significant coaching , training and mentoring experience
• Working experience surrounding DSEAR, gasses and bulk storage
Ideal personality traits :-
• Proactive and pragmatic
• Innovative and creative
• Engaging and able to influence at all levels
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.