Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £45000 per annum
Location: North West England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103901
HSE Recruitment have partnered exclusively with Bizspace, a national provider of managed work space solutions to SMEs and the corporate market, to recruit their new Health and Safety Manager.
The Health and Safety Manager will sit in a strategic position and have overall responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the health and safety policy, along with governance and compliance of all associated regulations and statutory requirements.
Other notable responsibilities include:
• Ensure all health and safety, fire and legionella risk assessments are carried out at the correct frequency and to the desired quality in line with company strategy
• Deliver internal health and safety training or arrange suitable external provisions if required
• Collate health and safety statistics and produce monthly reports with agreed KPIs
• Conduct inspections, audits and accident investigations where appropriate
• Chair the health and safety steering group
Qualification requirements include:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• Grad or Chartered IOSH membership
• Facilities Management or Property Management background (advantageous)
• Engaging interpersonal and communication skills
• Multi-site experience
• Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
This is a national, home based role with the ideal candidate being based in either the Midlands or North West.
Salary for this role is £45,000 plus car allowance, 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays) and statutory pension.
For further information or to apply, please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Applications must be received no later than Friday 13th March 2020