Production Safety Manager
Salary: £32000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103897
The HSE Recruitment Network are currently working with a specialist brand and marketing company in the London area who are searching for a Production Safety Manager on a full time permanent basis.
The team is looking for a Production Manager to take the production lead in the delivery of a variety of projects across the account. Working alongside the other internal disciplines to ensure the highest standards of delivery.
To be considered for this Production role you must demonstrate:
● Understanding of how to collaborate effectively on Stunts and events with the Health and Safety Team
● Detailed technical understanding of construction processes (e.g. construction methods, materials, graphics print and production, technical staging, AV).
● Demonstrable experience of delivering exhibitions & live events. Some greenfield site experience is preferable
● Understanding of technical construction processes, scenic, staging and audio visual
● Experience of working overseas and an awareness of international market differences
● Proficient in: Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD package or equivalent
● Experience in the use of finance management systems
● Capable of managing large scale, complex budgets
The role will include:
● Take the production lead in the delivery of exhibitions and events around the world
● Work with the wider production team on the delivery of large-scale events
● Work alongside project management and creative teams to assess client requirements
● Create practical working solutions to creative proposals – turning the vision into reality
● Budgeting of projects, ensuring best value pricing, negotiating with suppliers and making contractor selection
● Present production solutions and project proposals at internal and client meetings
● Provide experienced and knowledgeable input for the specification and management of all technical and manufacturing processes throughout the project lifecycle
● Balance creative ambition with safe and practical delivery as well as offering value to our clients
● Produce and manage project and production schedules
● Working with the Health and Safety Manager, manage the Health and Safety requirements on projects, including assessing work activities, creating necessary documentation and implementing on site
● Liaise with venues and site service representatives. Carry out site visits as appropriate
● Ensure projects are delivered on budget and on-time to the highest possible standards
● Maintain positive relationships across the internal Imagination team
● Fulfil the role in compliance with company policies and procedures, for example (but not limited) ISO documentation, Information Security training.
This role is paying between 32k and 40k with benefits and paid travel worldwide
To be considered for the role please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000