Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103880
HSE Recruitment are working with a leading Facilities Management organisation to recruit a HSE Manager for a client site based in Barrow.
Key responsibilities for the HSE Manager will include:
• Develop the existing behaviour safety culture of the site, looking to continue upon the improvements that have been made in culture
• Advise contract management on all health and safety legal requirements
• Carry out compliance audits
• Coordinate health and safety training
• Lead on accident / incident investigations, looking at root cause analysis and implementing change to mitigate future risk
To be considered for this post, you must hold:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Tech or Grad IOSH
• NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards would be advantageous)
• Internal Auditor qualification (advantageous)
• Previous experience in a similar role
Alongside the above requirements, due to the strict security clearance that will need to be obtained to access the client site, only applicants who are a British Citizen and hold a current British Passport will be considered.
Salary for this role is confidential and will be released to candidates that are successfully shortlisted.
For further information regarding the role please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.