Head of Building Safety
Salary: £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103878
HSE Recruitment have partnered with a London Borough Council to recruit their new Head of Building Safety.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Head of Building Safety will be responsible for ensuring a high level of building safety for occupants of High Rise Residential Buildings within the borough.
The Head of Building Safety will also be responsible for the day to day management of the buildings and act as points of contact for all residents and occupiers.
Other notable responsibilities include:
• Ensuring buildings are maintained in accordance with the building fire strategy and that appropriate fire risk assessments are undertaken
• Overseeing maintenance activity to ensure building safety is not compromised
• Establishing quality standards and quality assurance procedures and implementing these within the building safety remit
• Managing the Building Safety Manager and contractors who you will work alongside
• Actively engaging with residents in regards to upkeep and maintenance of building safety measures
As the successful Head of Building Safety, you will hold:
• NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk (or equivalent)
• Appropriate level of Building Safety Managers License (or equivalent)
• Recent experience in a similar position, with further experience in High Rise Residential Buildings
• Unfaltering understanding of Building Safety and current legislation
• Strong commercial acumen and the ability to effectively communicate and engage with stakeholders and residents alike
The salary for this position is up to £75,000
Immediate applications are encouraged. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for an informal discussion.