Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103875
Would you like to work on a diverse range of projects in a niche sector? Currently recruiting for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the leading companies in their field, delivering on projects which include new build, M&E, refurb and fitout all within the niche area of retail. Whilst you will have a base location in Huntingdon, you will provide support across the East and South East of England to ensure excellent safety practice.
Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager you will be able to influence and shape how the business operates, delivering against strategic health and safety goals. You will be involved in all aspects of health and safety including CDM, pre-planning, accident investigations, driving initiatives and manage this to accredited ISO standards. To top it off, the business provides a very rewarding environment and encourages professional growth.
Who will this role suit?
• Previous Health and Safety experience is a must and you will have worked within the likes of construction, hard FM, fitout, refurb or M&E.
• NEBOSH or equivalent qualified, ideally to Diploma level, but happy to consider and develop ambitious individuals.
• Of course, you will need to be adaptable as the projects are very diverse in nature and this creates an exciting challenge each day.
• Being confident is key as you will provide advice and support to teams as well as liaising with and building confidence with the end client.
• Someone committed to professional development is key as the business will be keen to develop you further.
You will receive a basic salary of £40,000 plus car allowance of £5,700 or car, 10% bonus, plus other benefits.