Health and Safety Manager - Part- time
Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103866
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager Part-time, 20 hours per week on Permanent basis, for a fantastic charity in London.
This role is perfect for some who is looking to maintain a standard within their career whilst having flexible hours.
To be considered for this Part-time Health and Safety Manager role you must have the following:
• NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
• Experience across hospitality, conference centre or general office environments would be
• Experience of working within a health and safety role within a similar sized organisation.
• Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and compliance and risk management principles.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Support Operations with all H&S related activities risk assessments, safety policies/strategies development, COSHH, DSE, accident, incident and near-miss investigations.
• Train and empower managers to undertake and co-ordinate the completion of business contingency planning, health & safety risk assessments across the Society.
• Manage the Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Safety strategy
• Assist the Commercial Services Director/Chief Executive in developing and implementing robust Business Contingency planning activities.
• Manage the allocation of H&S tasks including training, leadership of a fire Marshall and first aider team.
• Conducting safety related training for new starters, conducting maternity risk assessments and advising staff and managers on DSE, night worker and lone worker assessments and support.
• Assist with, plan and secure delivery of H&S compliance related training activities.
• Carry out workplace inspections and audits and identify appropriate action.
• Actively encourage the reporting of hazards and preventative actions.
• Provide H&S support service to managers including guidance on H&S legislation and issues.
Interviews on the 13th of February.
This role is upto 44k pro-rata (upto 22k ) with additional benefits.
For more information please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 726 6616