Quality and Compliance Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103864
You have the chance to join one of the UK's most successful Facilities Management providers as a Quality and Compliance Manager.
Based in the North West, the Quality and Compliance Manager will report into the Head of Business Process Management and will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with internal procedures, regulatory requirements and external business standards including ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Support the provision of strategic and operational support so that business management risks are identified, assessed and mitigated
• Ensure contracts are fully compliant with all statutory legislation and Integrated Management Systems policies and procedures
• Develop relationships with management to ensure management systems are understood and implemented
• Conduct audits of the Integrated Management System
Qualification and experience requirements:
• Quality Diploma or NEBOSH Diploma
• Qualified Lead Auditor ISO9001
• Desirable, member of the Institute of Quality Assurance (PCQI or CQI MCQI)
• Recent experience of auditing ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001 management systems
This position offers a salary range of £40-45,000 with additional car or car allowance, plus further benefits.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com