Group Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103850
You have the chance to join an internationally renowned experiential travel brand as their Group Health and Safety Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the Group Health and Safety Manager will oversee all inhouse employee and workplace safety management. Working in tangent with key stakeholders, you are aimed with driving and delivering strategic plans and initiatives across central functions throughout the UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
Based predominantly in Crawley, you will join at an exciting time of growth and development for the business as they look to transform their Health and Safety function.
Other notable responsibilities include:
• Providing Health and Safety training services
• Ensuring robust Health and Safety management systems are in place and continually improved
• Supporting with the management of serious incident investigation and ensuring polices and plans are in place
• Building collaborative relationships with key central functions, looking to business partner with operations, product, people and safety leads in each core business
Qualification / Experience requirements include:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Grad IOSH
• Driving License and Passport with the capability and willingness to travel across the UK, Europe, USA and Canada (where applicable)
• Experience in a corporate Health and Safety environment, with a proven track record of enhancing employee and workplace safety
• Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and influence a variation of stakeholder
The salary for this role is £50,000 plus benefits that include 25 days annual leave, private health & medical insurance, pension up to 5% matched and discounted holidays.
Interviews w/c 20th January.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for an informal discussion.