Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103841
HSE Recruitment have partnered with a rapidly growing Facilities Management business, to recruit a HSE Manager for one of their nationwide accounts, operating from Crawley.
The successful post holder will support the operational FM team in dealing with Safety, Compliance and Environmental management in order to provide a high quality service to the account.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Support and maintain ISO14001 and ISO18001 compliance and assist with implementation of ISO45001
• Carry out a robust audit schedule of annual Fire Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Risk Assessments
• Conduct Environment compliance audits, recommending changes for improvement of impact and reduction in energy consumption
• Design training content and support trainers implement across the account
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, management and the operational FM team to enhance safety & compliance performance throughout the account
Qualification and Experience requirements include:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• GRAD IOSH
• NEBOSH Fire Certificate or recognised qualification in Fire Safety / Fire Risk Assessment and previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
• Recent experience in FM, preferably in a nationwide capacity / multi-site
• Strong engagement and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and a commercial approach to Safety & Compliance management
In return, this position offers a salary up to £40,000 plus car allowance and other company benefits.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for an informal discussion.