Health And Safety Advisor
Salary: £42000 - £47000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103812
My client is a leading international construction engineering company who works with HM Government departments, utilities and major infrastructure including HS2. Due to an Internal promotion this 500M turnover business is searching for a hands on HSEQ Manager.
This home based role serves multiple regions, and you must be willing to travel with occasional nights away from home.
- To carry out annual audits
- Compiling of formal policies and procedures for distribution to clients.
- Assistance with the preparation of Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments
- To provide all clients with the most up to date and accurate advice
- Reporting any accidents / incidents as required under the RIDDOR Regulations.
- Provide the client with any additional information / assistance
- Carry out individual construction site audits if required and produce a site audit report.
- Your main responsibilities are to continually ensure all Health & Safety documentation is fully compliant with current legislation and to ensure you provide the highest level of support for clients.
- To portray a professional image at all times throughout the course of your duties
- A formal qualification in Health & Safety
- A good understanding of construction / utilities / Civil Engineering
- A hands on attitude to safety