Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103811
I currently have an opportunity to work with a nationally recognised construction consultancy who deliver extraordinary levels of service to their clients. If you share the same enthusiasm then this CDM Consultant role is for you. You will be based from the Leeds office, and you will deliver CDM advisory services to build and clients in the region.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of build and refurb projects such as leisure, residential, public sector and infrastructure. With plenty to keep you engaged and challenged, utilising your experience within the construction industry, and knowledge of CDM 2015 you will provide CDM advisory to this diverse client base.
Please note, to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
• Strong knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
• Delivery of CDM in a past role
• Experience or a desire to interact with clients
• Be willing to produce a basic case study of a relevant project and achievements at interview stage
• Experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
• Strong knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations and ideally delivered this in a past role.
• Experience from either consultancy or client side will be considered for this role.
• Comfortable and confident in managing, developing and motivating a team.
• Enjoy client interaction with the ability to instil confidence and guide them through the project.
• Good multitasking skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• APS accredited (desired)
In return you will receive a comprehensive benefits package to include competitive salary of £42,000 - £48,000 + car allowance, paid mileage, healthcare, 27 days holiday + bank, professional membership paid for and a number of other benefits