Head of HSSE
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103808
The HSE Recruitment Network is extremely pleased to be working with a Leading Logistics company who are searching for a Head of HSSE. This role will be based in their London office but will require a degree of travel to various sites.
To be considered for this Head of HSSE position you must have:
• Relevant Degree in Engineering, Science or Technical Subject.
• NEBOSH Diploma
• Audit experience
• Exposure to Logistics, Manufacturing or energy would be advantageous
It would be highly desirable if you had:
• MSc in a safety, environmental or risk related discipline.
• Lead Auditor qualification
• Vocational qualifications that ideally will include Safety Management, Risk Management, and Process Safety competencies.
• Knowledge of Quality Management principles and International Standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 .
• HAZOP Leader qualification.
The Head of HSSE will:
• To provide Health & Safety, Process Safety, Environmental and Security and Risk management support and expertise to the business through the application of risk management tools.
• Provision of advice on all HSSE matters.
• Plan and deliver the strategic plan direction for HSSE by implementation of annual departmental initiatives to attain the business goals.
• Development and maintenance of COMAH Safety Reports and managing COMAH interventions, remedial actions and improvement plans.
• Provide support to the Assurance Director to maintain and support all HSSEQ activity across the network and on occasion deputise as and when required.
There is a fantastic package on offer of up to 70k with genuinely exceptional benefits.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000