Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103803
A Luxury Residential Developer are looking to hire an ambitious Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager to lead and shape the health and safety function. Naturally this role will suit someone who thrives on a challenge and keen to take ownership in promoting health and safety culture. You will be based from their office in Fareham with travel to site as required to support the team and subcontractors.
This role requires a common sense approach, dynamic thinking and the drive and determination to make a difference. You will implement policies and procedures in line with business activities and risks across the group, ensuring these are subsequently followed through engagement and reviews. Duties include, pre-start meetings, construction plans, supporting projects teams, reviewing RAMS, identifying trends and ensuring the business is consistently improving standards.
Ideal candidate profile:
• Previous experience in health and safety at Senior Advisor or Manager level.
• Experience within the construction industry.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified.
• Lots of energy and drive.
• Ambitious and keen to take ownership of health and safety.
• Would enjoy the challenge of shaping the HSE function and improving standards.
In return you will receive a competitive package to include basic salary of £40-45,000 plus car, bonus, 25 days leave and pension.