Salary: £23000 - £28000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103793
Market leading business in offshore engineering and currently seeking a QHSE Administrator on a fixed term contract for approximately 9 months. Based in Chelmsford, you will support the Quality and Safety function performing a range of administration and analytical tasks. The company operates globally and provides services to the renewables, utilities and oil & gas industries.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team collating and analysing data, including trend analysis, monthly reporting and managing systems and databases. These include the likes of Achilles, nonconformance, incidents, ESOS, COSHH and KPI data. You will prioritise your work load and chase up outstanding information required to ensure all actions and reports are complete.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Experience working in either a Quality or Safety function.
• Previous experience in an administrator or analyst role.
• Ideally experience working in either marine, oil & gas, telecoms, renewables, construction, utilities or similar.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Conformable dealing with people at all levels.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £23,000 to £28,000 plus benefits package.