Health and Safety Training Manager
Salary: £38000 - £49000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103792
We have been engaged by an industry leading manufacturing organisation in Coventry to recruit a new Senior Health and Safety Training Manager within the L&D function. If you are an experience health and safety professional with vast experience in the strategic development and deployment of health and safety training or an learning and development professional with extensive learning and development experience in health and safety then this could be the role for you.
This role doesn't require you to deliver the health and safety training, this organisation have a mixture of external providers who can supply this. This role is about the strategic creation, development and delivery of high quality learning solutions within health and safety in a high risk manufacturing environment. Solutions may be created in house or through subject matter experts/ in house training providers.
This is an innovative and forward thinking business who want to bring world class training that is ahead of its time. To do so they need a strategic professional who can work with key stakeholders to identify training and development needs both now and in the future, decide how best to roll it out and future proof the company with a robust training plan.
• Significant experience in building technical learning solutions within a health and safety function.
• Knowledge of different learning and developmental methodologies and operating knowledge of training needs.
• Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record of success.
• Working with external providers to deliver learning solutions.
• Working with multiple stakeholders to design, build and deploy effective learning solutions.
• A Health and Safety qualification would be beneficial but if you have designed, created and deployed health and safety training needs within an organisation then you will be considered.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com.