Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103785
Are you looking to join a large, leading UK based FMCG Company but work on a small site that still has a family feel?
Do you want to make your mark on HSE, actually create a legacy and drive change?
If so this could be the right role for you!
FMCG Meat Manufacturing Company
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Single Site based in Leicester with 100 permanent staff
Report in to Group HSE Manager and Site Director.
Salary - £30,000 - £45,000 per annum + Standard benefits ( dependent on experience )
Main Responsibilities :-
• Full autonomy across the site for HSE
• Key member of the new senior leadership team on site and represent the site within the HSE Department for the wider group.
• Run a gap analysis on the site and develop HSE procedures and risk management across a small, complex site and align this site to the HSE practices of the wider group
• Create and develop suitable and sufficient risk assessments and safe systems of work.
• Develop and manage the HSE management systems Implement a safety committee
• Develop and deliver a strong HSE training matrix to the site Review data, prepare and present findings as required to both the Site Leadership Team and the wider group- communicate effectively
• Establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement, support and drive change management across the site in the management of Health and Safety within each departments areas of responsibility and ensure safety is at the forefront of all upcoming projects
• Establish a proactive Safety Culture where accountability is driven to management and safety runs in alignment to production and share best practice across other sites in the group
• Build a long lasting rapport with the relevant authorities, stakeholders and trade unions
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Experience in the manufacturing sector ideally food, agricultural, packaging or beverages
• Strong Leader, able to coach, communicate and engage with others
• Able to influence and engage at all levels
• Pragmatic and solutions focused
• Hands on and proactive
Interested? For immediate consideration please contact Sophia on 0121 454 5000 or email@example.com