Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103779
My client is currently seeking a niche skillset to take up the role of SHEQ Adviser. This is due to expansion and preparation for a new 100M project in conjunction with National grid. The successful candidate will have a very competent and demonstrable background in the utilities sector. Ideally working on projects including substations and National Grid Projects. The skillset and demands of this role requires someone who has a deep understanding of the build element and risks associated.
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager and with support from the Head of Safety, you will work closely with the end client and project teams to ensure policies and procedures are implemented, RAMS completed, advice and solutions provided to build confidence and make sure the project is completed safely. This role is office based in the Watford area, with regional travel.
• Minimum of 5 years operational health and safety experience.
• Experience within both the high voltage power/electrical sector and construction build.
• Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level.
• Ideally hold CSCS or EUSR.
• Ideally hold NRSWA street works ticket.
• Able to communicate at all levels effectively.
• Be flexible yet assertive.
• Solutions driven, delivering credible advice.
• £50,000 - £55,000
• Car or Allowance (£5,200) + Fuel Card
• 28 days annual leave plus BH
• Private Health
• Pension 3%/4%
• Discretionary Christmas Bonus
• Social events (Christmas and Summer Parties)
• Flexible working