EHS Compliance Coordinator
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103778
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Environment, Health and Safety Compliance Coordinator at a leading R&D pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation in Hertfordshire. This organisation are paving the way in their market, they continue to increase their knowledge, be innovative and challenge each other to achieve more.
You will work closely with the EHS manager to ensure that the sites unique risk profile is managed to a high level and that standards are being driven forward. This role would suit someone who is ready to work in a diverse environment and has experience in a similar EHS role that they would like build upon. You will be a fantastic communicator, be able to influence and interact across all levels.
• Provide the site with advice to ensure it is compliant with all UK legislation, policies and permits.
• Conducts inspections, do site audits and monitor systems for compliance to identify gaps or potential hazards.
• Identify areas of continuous improvement and work with the site EHS Manager to implement corrective actions.
• Maintain EHS documentation.
• Conduct EHS training.
• Review accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Review and analyse data.
• NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Managing Safety.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Manufacturing experience is essential but pharmaceutical of lab experience would be of benefit due to the regulated environment.
• High Level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, excel and power point).
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.