Health and Safety Officer
Salary: £33000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103769
HSE Recruitment have partnered with a growing Housing Association in London to recruit a Health and Safety Officer.
The Housing Association currently manage over 1,300 homes across eight West London boroughs and their development pipeline will see them deliver 140 new homes over the next three years.
Key responsibilities for the Health and Safety Officer will include:
• Establish, review and update a comprehensive Health and Safety Management System
• Provide advice, support and guidance on all Health and Safety matters to various stakeholders across the business
• Devise and implement Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Undertake and review necessary risk assessments
• Responsibility for the fire management process
• Lead on accident investigations under RIDDOR regulations
• Undertake safety audits
To be considered, you must have:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
• GRAD IOSH (or working towards)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong communication and engagement skills
• Be a self-starter and autonomous in your approach to workflow
• NEBOSH Certificate candidates will be considered if they can demonstrate they are working towards Diploma
The salary for this position is £33-35,000 plus 25 days annual leave and pension up to 5%.
Contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application further or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.