Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103756
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Environment, Health and Safety Supervisor at a leading and very well established pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation in Cardiff. You will work closely with the EHS manager to ensure that the sites unique risk profile is managed to a high level and that standards are being driven forward.
You will be working in a lab environment supervising a team of 4 who are a mixture of EHS and Lab Technicians. Your role is to provide the site with EHS advice as well as radiological safety support and manage the environmental permits. You will be involved in the sites risk assessment process, offering support and advice to the facilities staff, and any contractors.
• Supervisory experience
• NEBOSH certificate and/or radiological experience- both would be desired but not essential
• Experience working in a lab, chemical, pharma, R&D environment is essential due to the nature of the work and the academic professionals you will be working closely with
• Degree qualified in a scientific field is desired
• You must be credible, hands on, strong communicator and adaptable
• Strong organisational skills and good at interpreting data.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.