Residential Fire Safety Lead
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103729
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Residential Fire Safety Lead in the South of the UK.
Our Client is based in Hampshire and is searching for a strong leader who has the ability to manage and mentor from in a mobile capacity. Ideally based in Hampshire but Home counties, Wiltshire, Surrey or Sussex would also be ok.
This Residential Safety lead must have the following:
• Significant experience conducting Fire Risk Assessments across mainly residential block management or social housing
• Relevant Fire Safety qualifications/ memberships required and it would be ideal to have a recognised H&S qualification, such as the NEBOSH General Certificate
• Understands the psychology of Key performance indicators – and able to use and apply them
• Being able to compartmentalise - Task and Time management
• An Emotionally Intelligence leader, who is able to influence mentor, motivate and manage a team of people to be successful
• Someone who is clear on their short and longer term career goals
This role presents an opportunity to join an established and dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, business minded and have excellent communication skills
Some remote working, opportunity for further development and progression, a minimum of 25 days holiday plus public holidays, pension and a performance related bonus scheme
If you would like more information on this role please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000