Salary: £45000 - £47000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103703
If you are looking to work for a fast paced, family owned company who recognises innovative ideas and is currently going through a phase of growth ? This is the role for you!
Role :- SHE Manager
Based :- Doncaster
Salary:- £45,000 per annum + standard benefits
M-F : 8.30 – 5pm ( core hours – some flexibility)
• Single Site
• Reporting to Factory General Manager
Main responsibilities of the role :-
• Provide specialist H&S knowledge to the site
• Generate and promote a positive health and safety culture across the site.
• To assist in developing and implementing health and safety best practice, ensuring site complies with current health and safety legislation.
• Working proactively with Managers to establish and maintain safe systems of work and a safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors.
• Be a proactive member of the site senior leadership team and as such will be involved in a range of activities to engage in mutual support of colleagues in a team working culture.
• Implement measures to reduce the accident rate on site in line with Group strategy
• Deliver suite of activities in pursuance of the Group H&S strategy
• Coach and mentor workforce in key H&S skills to enable them to fulfil their H&S duties
Qualifications and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• Food Manufacturing experience or alternatively would welcome relevant general manufacturing background
• Able to engage and influence others
• Strong communicator
• Coach and empower others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.