Salary: £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103702
HSE Recruitment are pleased to release this exciting opportunity for a HSE Manager, to join a revolutionising real estate and technology based business.
The organisation provide wholly outsourced end-to-end solutions to help meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. Their latest project sees them act as subcontractors to the Principal Contractor on a major new data centre build in Mons, Belgium which is home to over 1500 persons on site.
Reporting to the Project Lead, the HSE Manager will have key responsibility for:
• All Health, Safety and Environmental management for the Project Team, ensuring that they fully discharge all legal duties in line with statutory and company guidelines
• Provide appropriate recommendations and advise the Principal Contractor on a suitable strategy for safety management
• Support with day to day operations and successful implementation of solutions to health and safety problems, including educating and training both the internal team and external suppliers
• Investigate all accidents, incidents and near misses and recommend future provisions to effect change
• Support the business at monthly meetings, reporting on HSE performance
To be considered for this role, the desired applicant will have:
• NEBOSH Certificate / NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ L4 or L5 / NCRQ L6 or Degree based qualification
• Experience in large scale construction projects, with added experience in M&E
• Ideally IT Infrastructure or Data Centre (fibre cabling etc) experience
• Overseas projects based experience
• The ability to speak French (highly advantageous!)
In return, you will be offered:
• Salary up to £60,000
• Benefits to include Pension, 25 days annual leave and Private Healthcare
• Travel, accommodation and living allowance provided
The role will see you based in Belgium on a rotation basis of 10 days on, 4 days off. We welcome applicants from across Europe.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to email@example.com for consideration.