QHSE Systems Manager
Salary: £33000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103690
HSE Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a successful, commercial kitchen maintenance business to recruit a QHSE Systems Manager.
The business, who have been a prominent figure in their sector for the past 25 years, support major corporate and public sector clients maintain their commercial cookers, fridges, freezers and dishwashers.
As QHSE Systems Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Manage all Quality and Compliance activity in relation to the upkeep of company accreditations which include ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, CHAS, Safe Contractor and Constructionline
• Conduct internal audits and manage any required external audit process
• Support with incident and accident investigations
• Set company policies and procedures and devise a suitable QHSE strategy for the business in partnership with the CEO's vision
• Review company engagement and how they operate with internal and external bodies and report to the board on how suitable improvements could be made
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification (will consider NEBOSH Certificate working towards Diploma for the right applicant)
• GRAD OR CMIOSH advantageous
• Proven experience and strong, conversant knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 (Internal Auditor qualification extremely advantageous)
• Although open minded on an applicant's background, coming from a Maintenance, Repairs or FM environment would be desirable
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 (doe) along with 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, health cash plan, discretionary annual bonus and investment in training/CPD.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Interviews will take place week commencing 19th August, so early applications are encouraged.