Senior CDM Consultant
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103688
An opportunity to work with a nationally recognised construction consultancy where they aspire to be the best in everything they do, and deliver extraordinary levels of service to their clients. If you share the same enthusiasm then this Senior CDM Consultant role is for you. Based from their office in Birmingham, you will deliver CDM advisory services whilst also managing and motivating a team of two.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of build and refurb projects within the likes of manufacturing, motor sport, retail, education, leisure, residential, public sector and infrastructure. With plenty to keep you engaged and challenged, utilising your experience within the construction industry and knowledge of CDM 2015 you will provide CDM advisory and ideally Principal Designer services to this diverse client base.
• Experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
• Strong knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations and ideally delivered Principal Designer role.
• Experience from either consultancy or client side will be considered for this role.
• Comfortable and confident in managing, developing and motivating a team.
• Enjoy client interaction with the ability to instil confidence and guide them through the project.
• Good multitasking skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Hold a NEBOSH or equivalent qualification.
• APS accredited.
In return you will receive a comprehensive benefits package to include competitive salary, car allowance, bonus, professional membership paid and a number of other benefits.