Salary: £52500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103686
• £52,500 per annum, 6% pension, private healthcare, 20% bonus, car allowance £8,400 per annum, free parking
• Single Site
• Reporting to the General Operations Manager
• Coaching and mentoring of 2 direct reports (SHE Advisors)
Seeking a driven SHE Manager can be both hands on as well as strategic and who can engage, mentor and influence others.
If you are an engaging, dynamic leader and you want provide strategic direction to a complex site within a leading company who put people first, then this is the role for you !
Main responsibilities of the role :-
• Devise and implement site SHE strategies with a hands on approach
• Manage and lead the SHE Advisers to ensure effective performance.
• Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment legal requirements, policies, standards, procedures are interpreted, communicated, documented and systems exist to ensure continuing compliance
• Develop, implement, maintain, communicate and continuously improve the Health, Safety and Environment management system
• Design, implement, monitor and report site SHE performance, analyse trends and develop actions plans to deliver site targets regarding SHE.
• Identification and coordination of SHE training and development for managers, enabling effective management of SHE in every respect and ensuring that key personnel involved in Health & Safety activities are competent to fulfil their responsibilities.
• Promote and drive a positive safety culture with continuous improvement of Health & Safety and best environmental practice through the effective engagement of the workforce.
• Ensure all incidents are investigated, recorded and reported, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents. Notification of incidents to enforcement authorities as required.
• Monitor site risk assessment process and provide assistance / advice to site assessors to ensure site risk assessments / safe systems of work are maintained and meet regulatory requirements.
• Co-ordinate site actions with regard to enforcement authorities / loss adjusters and that any communications are reported to the Head of Operations.
Qualifications and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Diploma (as a minimum) or equivalent
• Food / Beverage / Print or Packaging Manufacturing experience or general manufacturing if relevant
• Able to engage and influence others
• Strong communicator
• Coach and empower others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.