Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103661
HSE Recruitment Network are supporting a London based, Facilities Management company with their recruitment of a SHEQ Manager.
The role will see the successful post holder oversee all SHEQ and Compliance responsibilities on one of the firms most prestigious accounts in London. The total FM services on the account include cleaning, maintenance and security operations to approximately 300 tenants over 86 mixed properties.
Other notable responsibilities will include:
• Managing and delivering compliance standards in line with OHSAS 45001, ISO14001 and 9001 accreditation
• Support and appraise existing policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe systems of work that are implemented
• Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder, client and colleague relationships and ensuring client expectations are achieved and exceeded
• Sub-contractor management including control measures for Annual Permissions, Work Permits, Inductions and revision of RAMs
• Lead on accident investigations and training throughout the account
The successful post holder will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ L4 or L5, NCRQ L6 or Degree equivalent qualification
• CMIOSH or GRAD IOSH working towards Chartered
• Experience within FM or Property with notable experience of working on a prestigious, highly dynamic account
• Recent experience with OHSAS 45001, ISO14001 and 9001 accreditation
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders with communication skills
In return, this position offers a salary range of £40-45,000 plus bonus and competitive benefits package.
For consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance, or call 0121 454 5000 for an informal discussion.