HSE Competency Advisor
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103655
HSE Recruitment are working with one of the UKs largest and most successful total facilities management service providers, to recruit a HSE Competence Advisor for the Central region.
Supporting a range of current contracts, the focus of this role is to support with the creation, delivery and monitoring of HSE competency training to different level participants. Reporting directly into the Senior Advisor, this is a home based role covering the Central region (West Midlands, Staffordshire, Oxfordshire). A need to be mobile with own transport and flexibility to work away is essential.
Alongside this, the successful applicant will:
• Support with improving the HSE capabilities of the operational leadership and management teams
• Develop positive and collaborative relationships with all invested parties and customers
• Set high HSE standards in line with business objectives and company values
• Champion the use of HSE management systems throughout the division
• Monitor HSE compliance levels
Qualification and additional requirements for this role include:
• NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent)
• TECH IOSH
• Recognised training qualification (advantageous)
• Full UK driving license and own vehicle
• Background within a similar environment and demonstrable career progressive experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The salary for this role is £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits package to include car allowance.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.